My Patreon tends to be a fairly quiet place, but I wanted to share the posts that go up every week. In this case, I’m counting weeks from Saturday to Friday so anyone who wants to explore things during the weekend can do so.
While most of my posts are locked to patrons, a lot of them will release to the public and get cross-posted to this website after a month as well. Those’ll be indicated with a little asterisk (*) behind them. It may not always be exactly a month because, for the sake of my poor brain, I’m counting a month as “that same number in the next month, except the 31st gets moved to the 30th”. Sometimes posts may also be posted simultaneously for everyone to read and sometimes posts may go up earlier because reasons that will be explained in that post.
I strive to find a balance between offering up a good amount of content to everyone for free, which Patrons get to experience a month before everyone else, and interesting extra content exclusive to Patrons. I hope you’ll find something interesting among the posts this week! Enjoy!
Sorry about that!
- Lynn Rambles about… Sherwood Smith’s Banner of the Damned
- Lynn rambles about… Overexposed by Megan Erickson (and also demisexual rep in contemp queer romance in general)
- Lynn Rambles about… Jack of Thorns by Amelia Faulkner
- Book Talk: A Tyranny of Queens by Foz Meadows
- Book Talk: Curved Horizon
- Short Story: All I Have
5+ Patron Posts