Hi, everyone! It’s that time again! Weekly updates delivered every Friday! First a brief note: the first of the patron-requested Monday essays goes live the 11th! WHOO!
- 3/3 discussions of papers in Asexuality and Sexual Normativity
- 16/12 books read
- 1/8 short essays for March/April
- 6,659/10,000 words of fiction written
This Week’s Fiction Wordcount: 2,827
This Week’s Non-Fiction Wordcount: 6,535
DemiPrincess2: Progress at last! WHOOT! Proper progress that is.
Life And Other Such Important Matters
Massive changes may, I hope, be coming and if they do I’ll be sure to give a general idea of what they are. If you’ve got good thoughts to share this coming week, though, I would appreciate them. I reeeeaaaally do not want this to backfire on me.
Stand-out Positive Moment
A nice, long train ride which let me focus on writing once I was busy not being tensed up with anxiety. I like train rides. 😀
This Week on Patreon
All the Patreon posts from the past week, collected in neat and tidy lists, divided by tier.
- Audio: Lynn rambles about… Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Episode 5
- Let’s Play Thief Gold #49
- Audio: Lynn rambles about… The Dragon Prince Season 2
- Let’s Play Thief Gold #50
- Let’s Read! Chapter 7 of Asexuality and Sexual Normativity
- Let’s Play Thief Gold #51
How about you? What have you been up to lately? Has anything awesome happened?