Hi, everyone! It’s that time again! Weekly updates delivered every Friday!
- 1/1 polish Sing to Me essay
- 100% playtest Your Prince Has Drowned
- Publish Your Prince Has Drowned
- 8,627/15,000 words of fiction written
- 0/1 proper paper introduction
- 10/12 books read
- 2/4 discussions of papers in Asexualities
This Week’s Fiction Wordcount: 2,841
This Week’s Non-Fiction Wordcount: 4,642
DemiPrincess2: Slow progress is slooooow. But, on the bright side, I think the changes I’m making are making the narrative a lot stronger overall and they’re certainly making the story a lot queerer.
Life And Other Such Important Matters
Things are… going apace. I’ve got a couple of things we do not mention for fear of jinxing going on, but they should be really good things if they work out, so… fingers crossed that they will work out and that I’ll be able to share some of it soon. Mostly, though, I’m just really ridiculously happy to have Your Prince Has Drowned out there as a game now. I desperately need to work on my promo announcement skills this month because they’ve been utterly rubbish, but eeeeeee!!!! I published it! 😀
Stand-out Positive Moment
I finished and published a game! Well, more story than game because I am me, but you know. A whole game! That I finished! And put out there! Sure, it’s nothing particularly fancy, but that’s all right. 😀
This Week on Patreon
All the Patreon posts from the past week, collected in neat and tidy lists, divided by tier.
- Lynn rambles about… Hugo Awards Nominees, Part 4
- Let’s Read! Chapter 11 of Asexualities
- Let’s Play: King’s Quest 7 #1
How about you? What have you been up to lately? Has anything awesome happened?