Hi, everyone! It’s that time again! Weekly updates delivered every Friday! Or, apparently this month, every other Friday. What can I say, it’s December and my life is in complete “I do not know what next month will look like or what drastically different path to prepare for in 2020” mode. On top of that, it’s the holiday season which means big family gatherings and holiday stuff. And also studying!
Mostly I’m an anxious fluffball just trying to set up the December-February Patreon scheduled posts up as much as I can, so you don’t have to miss out any content!
- AroAwarenessWeek 2020 videos
- 1 video on the Vows and Honor series
- 7/7 videos for AroAwarenessWeek 2020
- 1/1 video on the Vows and Honor series
- 10/12 books read
- 0/1 essay reworking and sorting
- 0/1 revised draft of Promises2
- 0/1 course completed
- 0/6 shorts for Patreon
- 2/4 Keep up Let’s Read Academics
- 42% Survive offline life ordeals
This Week’s Fiction Wordcount: 0 T_T
This Week’s Non-Fiction Wordcount: I have no clue T_T
What even is fiction this week?
Life And Other Such Important Matters
Anxiety Central continues! Oof. I just. Would like to know where to go from here on account of being rather unable to plan for anything without a signed contract in my hands.
Stand-out Positive Moment
It’s been two weeks, but I honestly only have the one moment: my grandmother’s birthday. That was the huge family gathering of the year and it was so good to see everyone again. Also so exhausting because too many people. That’s why there was no round-up last week, which I think I mentioned… on Patreon? But, yes, that’s why there was no round-up last week. I was in full too-many-people recovery mode.
This Week on Patreon
All the Patreon posts from the past two weeks, collected in neat and tidy lists, divided by tier.
- Poetry: They’ll Ne’er Take from Me
- December TBR Selection
- Lynn reads… Beauty and the Beast
- Discussing “The Asexual Manifesto” by Lisa Orlando
- Discussing “Anxiety and Depression Across Gender and Sexual Minorities: Implications for Transgender, Gender Nonconforming, Pansexual, Demisexual, Asexual, Queer, and Questioning Individuals”
How about you? What have you been up to lately? Has anything awesome happened?