Hi, everyone! It’s that time again! Weekly updates delivered every Saturday! Unless it’s Sunday. Like today. IN MY DEFENSE, other people decided to keep me awake all night (idk, you’d think after 2 am people would have the courtesy to tone it down) and I spent most of yesterday desperately trying to catch up on sleep and/or getting the remaining items on my to-do list crossed off. I succeeded at neither of those, if you’re curious. I am very sad. And tired.
- 1/1 AroWeek video redos
- 871/10,000 words of fiction
- 14/14 books
This Week’s Fiction Wordcount: 2,532
This Week’s Non-Fiction Wordcount: Er…
Patreon Shorts!: Yep, that is officially a name now. I have a finished short story. A proper one that I’m likely going to be sitting on until November. But it is short and it took forever for all that it’s barely over 2,500 words because it is sad and tragic and it took everything I had not to make it explicitly queer (and therefore tragic queer).
Life And Other Such Important Matters
[nods up] See ramble at the very start. I am. So tired. Please let me sleep.
Stand-out Positive Moment
It was AroAwarenessweek! I saw so many lovely and wonderful aro content on Twitter this week. 😀
This Week on Patreon
All the Patreon posts from the past week, collected in neat and tidy lists, divided by tier.
- Week 7 Round-up
- Let’s Talk about Aromantic Characters in Fiction for Aromantic Awareness Week 2020
- AroWeek2020: My Go-To Recs for Aromantic Characters in Fiction (Print Edition)
- AroWeek2020: My Go-To Recs for Aromantic Characters in Fiction (Ebook Edition)
- AroWeek2020: How to Find Aromantic Characters in Fiction
- AroWeek2020: I Want [This], But Make It Aro: Part 1
- AroWeek2020: I Want [This], But Make It Aro: Part 2
- AroWeek2020: Lynn, Don’t You Write Arospec Books?
- Lynn rambles about… Star Trek: Picard S1 E4
- Let’s Read Academics: Chapter 4 of Ela Przybylo’s “Asexual Erotics”
How about you? What have you been up to lately? Has anything awesome happened?