Hi, everyone! It’s that time again! Weekly updates delivered every Friday! This is the first full February update. Whoot!
- 1/3 discussions of papers in Asexuality and Sexual Normativity
- 0/8 short essays for March/April
- 3,469/10,000 words of fiction written
- 9/12 books read (Admittedly, most of them books I didn’t finish because I wasn’t interested enough to finish.)
This Week’s Fiction Wordcount: 3,469
This Week’s Non-Fiction Wordcount: 2,152
DemiPrincess2: Progress has been made! Huzzah! Now hopefully progress will continue and I won’t need to deal with kelpies for a few chapters.
Life And Other Such Important Matters
Surprising… no one, there is little new to remark here. Life continues as it does. I continue to muddle through it as best I can. Turns out I’m still really rubbish at condensing 15+ years of freelance into a coherent CV and cover letter.
Stand-out Positive Moment
I have one! But, sadly, I am not able to tell you much about it until later. Let’s just say I’m sitting on some superexciting news that I can’t wait to share with you all.
This Week on Patreon
All the Patreon posts from the past week, collected in neat and tidy lists, divided by tier.
- Is that an asexual character I see?
- Asexuality Has Been Around Longer Than You Think: A Peek at the History of a Concept and a Word
- Let’s Play Thief Gold #43
- Lynn rambles about… Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Episode 3
- Let’s Play Thief Gold #44
- Surprise Excerpt Time!
- Let’s Read! Chapter 5 of Asexuality and Sexual Normativity
- Let’s Play Thief Gold #45
How about you? What have you been up to lately? Has anything awesome happened?